Author Topic: mysterious french woman making alien battle claims on ranch revealed!  (Read 14808 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
http://www.starpod.us/2012/12/17/the-monsters-are-due-on-skinwalker-ranch/#continue

(STARpod.us) — Controversy has exploded onto the Internet following a contentious episode of Jesse Ventura’s TruTV program “Conspiracy Theory” exposing high strangeness at aerospace entrepreneur Robert Bigelow’s Skinwalker Ranch.

At issue: a rumor of a battle with extraterrestrial aliens passed on by physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti, based upon a story he was told by a “mysterious French woman” Sarfatti has now identified as Antoine Gigal.

In the 1990s, Bob Bigelow funded UFO investigations under a group he founded called the National Institute of Discovery Sciences, also known as NIDS.

Among the many investigations conducted by NIDS was the mysterious case of the so-called Bigelow Skinwalker Ranch in a remote region of Utah, where a variety of paranormal phenomena had been reported.

According to Sarfatti’s account, the French woman “claimed an actual gun battle at Bigelow Ranch with Bob’s paramilitary against aliens out of the wormhole with dead and wounded humans. She was very convincing and Nick Cook heard the strange tale at his private London Club with me and another witness. I debriefed Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi soon after and the story caused a big stir.”

Pandolfi and Green are well known for their interest in unusual phenomena and their history of employment with the CIA. Green confirmed he was the chair of the NIDS science board during the ranch investigation.

“I was asked by the ‘CIA’ not to pursue the story in 2004, but now Bigelow has (allegedly, it seems) opened Pandora’s Box on the story.”

The story of an alien invasion was the latest in a series of odd claims about paranormal events haunting a remote ranch in Utah.

In his 1997 article for Spirit Magazine, republished on line, Dave Perkins recounts on one hellish incident reported by the previous ranch owner.

In the summer of 1994, Terry [Sherman] (a rancher and cattle breeder) and his wife Gwen (employed for 20 years at the local bank) had found their dream ranch … The family started noticing “glowing blue balls” moving around the property … Terry described it as “a glass ball about the size of a baseball,” which appeared to contain “two blue fluids which intermingled with each other” … the globe retreated and the Sherman’s three dogs, after some coaxing, took off chasing it in snarling hot pursuit … They lost sight of the ball and then heard a piercing yelp — the three dogs did not return … The next day Gwen and Terry found three burned circles in the woods. In the center of each circle, they discovered a greasy blob of what looked to be “shortening or butter” … Feeling that they could no longer guarantee the safety of their children, they decided to call it quits. They would put the place up for sale and leave the hellish ranch.

The ranch was purchased by Bigelow, the founder of Bigelow Aerospace, a company focused on building inflatable space habitats for the next generation of corporate-backed space explorers.

When Bigelow told the New York Times “people have been killed” by UFOs, Sarfatti resuscitated a tale he had heard at a 2004 meeting in London.

“Why this strange elaborate story? That is the issue whether the events happened or not — either way … The issue is where did she get her story from? Why spill it to me?” asked Sarfatti. “Who told her about the ranch if it was not [former NIDS consultant] Jacques Vallee as she alleg

George Knapp is a veteran investigative reporter and co-author of a book about the ranch published in 2005.

“I am certain that Jack [Sarfatti] accurately reported the story as it was told to him and others by the mysterious French woman, and if I were in his shoes, I would probably share the story with others to solicit their feedback and opinions,” wrote Knapp, in response to an ongoing email discussion of the alleged event. “In fact, the story he told did grab our attention, so much so that [Bigelow scientist] Colm [Kelleher, Ph.D.] and I addressed it in the Skinwalker book (pages 204-205).”

In the summer of 2004, one other ranch-related controversy surfaced, and it carried with it the darkest of implications. A brilliant but maverick physicist [Sarfatti] known to have extensive contacts in intelligence circles and the UFO community suggested on the Internet that one or two [of Bigelow's] NIDS [National Institute Discovery Science] staffers had been found murdered on the ranch and the slayings had been covered up … Needless to say, there is not a word of truth to this rumor.

“I do not work for Mr. Bigelow but I have close and trusted friends within his organization,” Knapp added, “They have all told me that no such event ever occurred. Several of them have made public statements to this effect.”

Questions remain in Sarfatti’s mind concerning the tale he was told by Gigal in 2004.

“Ms. Gigal claimed to know Jacques Vallee — plausible, that Jacques phoned her to arrange a meeting in Paris,” Sarfatti explained, concerning the story he heard from Gigal, “That he was emotional and upset on the phone because of the fatalities in the firefight and that Bigelow was willing to give her group (not her alone) three million dollars to come to the ranch and help in the investigation. Now this is also what Nick Cook and Grant Stapleton heard.”

At her website, Gigal is described as a “researcher and author in egyptology” who has “for 20 years” been “working in Egypt” at “the most remote archaeological sites.”

FIE Workshop Group
“I think she believed what she was saying … She must give her side of the story as should Jacques Vallee,” Sarfatti added. “Also [defense journalist] Nick Cook has to come clean and Grant Stapleton — if he is still alive — must reveal why he feared for his life because of Antoine’s story.”

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
Re: mysterious french woman making alien battle claims on ranch revealed!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:58:41 PM »

here is a picture of this mystery woman.

Offline 665neighbourofthebeast

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
I'm aware that even the skinwalker ranch forum was a place of High Strangeness. But I didn't expect to be walking into a parallel world with strange echoes of an entire series of Lost.

Interesting place this.  :)

I wonder if the 'mysterious' French woman is so involved in Egyptology  because that period was the last period in our history cattle-sacrifice hungry entities walked amongst us - as they are doing now at Skinwalker Ranch?

Darryl

more on Military vs. ET threat
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 03:22:30 AM »
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

Check out this article on Veteran's Today

And here's a followup on it from another source:

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-war-in-the-pacific/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:27:57 AM by Darryl »

Offline ninjamaster73

• Its your life you decide what you believe.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 06:05:01 PM »
I just don't see our military capabilites even coming close to what an UFO is able to do. Even with all the reversed engineered Alien technology we are like ants the E.T.s

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 07:26:32 PM »
to be fair none of "us" really knows what the military is capable of.  The public domain stuff might be childs toys to what they can really do.

Offline terro

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 12:07:35 AM »
No one knows the ET's capabillities are either, we have extremely powerful conventional weapons.  They may be interdimensional space travelers but could be killed with a bullet.  Unless they unleash a WMD I feel confident that we would prevail in a fight.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »
the trick is as long as they are on the macro level and fully materialized within our time/space even ET must abide by the same laws of physics we do.  however whateveris on the other side of that portal may be an entirely different set of physics.  also the ability to slip to a higher dimension would frustrate any conventional attempts to interact with them

Offline Kami-Megami

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 04:35:35 AM »
Makes sense. You couldn't use rifles underwater, who knows what weapons they have in their own space...

Offline hyundisonata

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »
This whole ET nonsense is so full of lies and deceit that I doubt the military even know what’s real or not, I haven’t been interested in ET until the last ten years and like most people I took no notice of such and believed it all Hollywood nonsense. Now I find the reality is a real nightmare but that’s a long story , until I read here I never gave portals a second thought as for one I hadn’t a clue what a portal was even though I have photographed and videoed such in the past. I believe it to be some form of manipulating time and space and my reasoning behind such belief is an investigation I took on regarding a home visit by ET, a family had been getting constant visits that had them terrified and was causing ill health , anyway to cut the story short one night Gordon went down stairs for a glass of water but never bothered putting on the lights as there was enough light from a street light outside the hall window , on his return he saw a very tall stranger at the top of the stairs so he dropped the water and ran up to tackle the stranger, at this point there was a flash of light and the stranger had gone . At this point he noticed that the attic hatch that was glass was smashed even though he remembered no noise being made, and then he noticed the roof had a hole in it as well. He tried to turn on the lights but found he had no electric. He and his wife sat in the bedroom until dawn afraid and very tired before venturing out to check the damage done. He called me and I went to aid them, the fuse box downstairs was fried and all the wiring in that section of the house had to be replaced later that day before power was restored. This is the interesting part, the copper cores had turned green and the plastic cable outer coating had melted, at the top of the stairs where the incident took place stood an electric fan and curiosity led me to check its wiring to find it had changed composition and some of the copper inner core had turned to green dust, the plastic outer casing was now stiff and as this was only a few months old it seemed like it had been left in the rain for many years. Now my theory is that when ET made his escape he manipulated time around him affecting such as the fan although I do believe it went wrong due to the smashed glass and hole in the roof. These portals to me seem to be the same principle being used although on a larger scale.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »
perhaps i'm not following, how does your story corrleate to the entity manipulating time?

Offline hyundisonata

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 10:31:36 AM »
The only way the copper core could turn to green powder is by time, it takes a long time for such to happen yet it happened in an instant.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 07:39:55 PM »
is there a more common chemical or heat related process that could also cause this?

Offline Jaden

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 02:51:43 AM »
Copper Oxide does this. When the Copper oxidized, generally related to moisture, it can corrode into this green substance. Generally takes some time, over the course of months in most cases

House wiring though is intentionally made to keep moisture out, which is why the shielding is thicker than the gauge of the wire..

I have seen extreme bursts of heat do this as well due to the moisture it releases onto the copper core, especially at high voltage.

Long story short, Either water somehow got into that box and somehow penetrated the shielding... Or an insane amount of power was released into the system to melt the Cables and both release and evaporate the moisture held in the shielding.

So yes this is a strange one.