Author Topic: Ramping up of the great ALIEN DECEPTION? You decide! Heres the deal  (Read 7562 times)

Offline silicasecret

• http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/booNyzar
Ancient aliens has made a verry strong attempt to prove aliens are real.
TV isnt geared to educate us..If you know anything about the real backers of TV and News/papers.Its all used in a ay to gear toard an ultimate goal.

Im seeeing alien commercials all over
Every other channel is an alien show or paranormal show.

Its been stated by quite a few people who worked in high rank,above top secret areas that a mass landing will happen in 2012,they been saying since 2001.From whistleblowers of all walks of life.

Were already de sensitizized to all of this outragous stuff about dimensions,aliens,ufos,shapeshifters etc.. Not saying they may all be real.

But  our natural response wuld be to fight or flight. But now since were de sensitized,were going to be looking at them like a deer in headlights= "lunch" for a plasma beam weilding ufo,or controled energy weapon wielding bigfoot ,reptilian,4ft cute lil grey robot/hybrid/ or watever they use to kill us off

Face it,they been trying to start ww3 in middle east for years now but its not going anywhere,its 10 years behind plan according to the sources that explain the depopulation plan. Which keeps changing for one reason or the other.

Famine?
Inoculation?
Alien deception?
microbioloogy disease airborne attacke?
fals flag attack /martial law/innoculation?
Or the slow soft and easy defertilization thru all the things their already doing.?

Ive heard too many interviews saying 2012 mass landings will take place. Or is all just more BS to keep us unbalanced/unfocused so that we really dont know that we                               HAVE THE POWER TO MANIFEST OUR OWN REALITYS?

Offline Kryptid

Re: Ramping up of the great ALIEN DECEPTION? You decide! Heres the deal
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 05:14:17 AM »
Seeing as how it's December the 9th, we don't have long to wait to find out.

If these aliens/ultraterrestrials wanted to just kill us, they wouldn't need to deceive us with a world-wide plan; their technologies and capabilities would be so much higher than ours that they could easily win any kind of engagement. We can't exactly harm something that can materialize/dematerialize/hypnotize/go invisible/and cut things up at will.

Offline silicasecret

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 06:26:15 PM »
I believe that we DO have defensive weapons to defend ourselves to some type of degree.

Our govt was "forced"into that greada treaty cause we had no choice.

If anyone had any sense of responsibility,national defense is numb1 priority. So they MUST have bargained for a way to detect and defend ourselves from entitys.

Anderson institute,Mr anderson  said they have sensors alll over the earth and sky that  detetcs spacetime tremors,which means they know when they shift in/
He called it a TTD I thin? Timeline Tremor detector?

If thats true,they must have an auto program that shoots some exotic weapons instantly to keep them out of here. It could be why we havent been invaded already.

The Col going on record talking about 1 mile long ufos being real,makes me WONDER..Cause you know hes sworn to secrecy....Someone gave him permission to say whatever he did.Thats a fact!!

John lear talked about  1mile long craft his friend helped out in and I think that was the pheonix lights UFO. A test to seee the reaction of the people.
John said it was so huge he said the guy had no clue how the thing would fly it was unthinkable. But obviously,its cruising around.

The british kid said theres 2 craftfs in orbit with nonterestrial officers on the payroll. The one who hacked the pentagon and nasa etc.Could be another psyop for  not jailing him...Having to publicly lie about what he found. WHo knows.

Man after this year is over,theres gonna be alot of discredited and credited people.

Offline Kryptid

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 02:04:46 AM »
Any civilization that can build mile-long UFOs would obviously be far more advanced than us. Imagine if they used that same technology to build mile-long objects designed to impact the Earth from orbit; in effect, artificial asteroids. Materialize them beyond the orbit of the Moon and then send them towards us. There's really no way we could stop something like that. Even if we nuked them, gravity would still bring the debris crashing down to the Earth. If nothing else, they could just use lasers or another energy weapon to destroy the nukes before they reached the impactors (even today, humans have demonstrated the ability to destroy ICBMs with airborne lasers).

If these aliens are real, then they want something more than just our deaths.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:08:35 AM by Kryptid »

Offline silicasecret

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 06:02:31 AM »
Kryptoid,Thats a scary thought about chucking an asteroid at us.
If We have direct energy weapons that could vaporize a continent.Im not worried about a 1 mile asteroid per say.

The 1 mile long crafts are OURS we have 2 of them. Thats what the pheonix lights were.
They were built in sections.  think a simple puzzle...with 20 craft. that all assemble like voltron and can do their own manuvering .obviously something so large would be in parts.then linked up to make a 1 mile 2 3 4 mile craft.

think bigelows stations...they can be put together 1 by 1 to make a city in space...simple right?

real my friend verry real

When compartmentilized,u can keep secrets forever,

as far as an allien invasion,its just one more depopulation option. Their killing us softly so i dont see them rushing to analien invasion,unless they get real bored
everything has a purpose,nothing is co incidence and the fabric around us has much more to do with alot of things people wont accept

Offline defectron

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:25:26 AM »
Any civilization that can build mile-long UFOs would obviously be far more advanced than us. Imagine if they used that same technology to build mile-long objects designed to impact the Earth from orbit; in effect, artificial asteroids. Materialize them beyond the orbit of the Moon and then send them towards us. There's really no way we could stop something like that. Even if we nuked them, gravity would still bring the debris crashing down to the Earth. If nothing else, they could just use lasers or another energy weapon to destroy the nukes before they reached the impactors (even today, humans have demonstrated the ability to destroy ICBMs with airborne lasers).

If these aliens are real, then they want something more than just our deaths.

There are less messy ways to kill all humans, one is to use something like nanotechnology to create a super pathogin that we'd have no chance of fighting, something that could invade the bodies and attack our molecular structures.

Though if these beings have the mental abilities I believe they have, the mastery of the holographic universe , they wouldnt even need that, they could simply intend humans to stop being alive.

That being said I don't think all ufonauts have humans best interests at heart, but I don't think were looking at an invasion either. Or if something is interested in invading, something else is stopping it from doing so.

Offline Josh1Vega

• http://para-cryptid-research.org AKA J.P.A.R.T.
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
 :o To me it would seem kind of pointless to travel billions of miles just to destroy human civilization but leave a space station just sitting there on your way here. If they were going to come here to wipe us out what good will a city in the sky do? If It were me and i was going to wipe out a civilization i would drop a virus, Simple, silent and deadly. then I would smash that space station just for fun.

Offline Omeron

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »
Whats wrong with rich leaders with gobs and gobs of end of the world shelters and weapons galore to arm everyman woman and child with aresnals?

Well ask you children to look at their toys and never take them our of the package to play with.
The same rule is in effect here, the only diffrance is what we are calling toys.

In this case, Nukes are not a Tickle Me Elmo,
Hiding From Armegeddon is not a Club House in your parents back yard trees.

We the world are not the Rich and Elite's playthings.

Offline Kryptid

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 09:14:43 PM »
Since when do we have DEWs that can vaporize continents? Doing something on that scale would require more power than all of the energy ever expended by human civilization to date (including all of the nuclear bombs ever constructed). Continents are huge and rock doesn't vaporize easily. I once calculated that more than 5,000 megatons of energy would be required to melt the largest mountain on Earth; Mauna Loa in Hawaii. That's just one mountain. Imagine a continent thousands of miles across. Much, much more energy needed.

If I'm not mistaken, mankind has produced enough VX nerve agent to kill all humans on Earth. If that's the case, the aliens could probably use a similar chemical to kill us too. There are different ways they could do it. They could spray it in clouds in the atmosphere using their spacecraft, create chemical plants at the bottom of the ocean to pump it into the sea or use similar plants hidden in caves or underground to send it into the air.

Also, why do they want to kill us? Do they want the Earth's resources? Do they want to prevent us from becoming a threat to them in future? Are they just sadistic by nature? Why is it that the Skinwalker Ranch entity/ies readily kill cows and dogs but seem far more reluctant to kill humans?

Offline defectron

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 10:35:39 PM »

Also, why do they want to kill us? Do they want the Earth's resources? Do they want to prevent us from becoming a threat to them in future? Are they just sadistic by nature? Why is it that the Skinwalker Ranch entity/ies readily kill cows and dogs but seem far more reluctant to kill humans?

In the case of the ranch, at least alot of the time it appears that the mutilations are done to get  a rise out of the ranchers. As for why they don't kill the ranchers, who knows, might be they just like messing around with them.

Though historically if you look at paranormal phenomenas interavtions with humans, it usually does not kill people. Of course this isn't always the case as now and then something comes along and kills humans too. But compared tot he amount of animal casualties that get racked up its comparably small. So there may be another reason for the difference in behavior. I'll have to talk to some of the entities around me to see if they have any ideas about why this is the case.

Like I said before I doubt any invasions are planned at least not any like what people tend to think of when they mention such things. Though if one were to happen, something with those capabilities could kill off the human race pretty neatly and cleanly. There would be no big explosions or even any nerve gas for that matter. All the humans would likely just die one day. And the only thing their successors would have to worry about is disposing of the bodies. Fortunately, it seems life isn't that simple,  so I doubt we'll be seeing an invasion occur. At least nothing that straightforward.

Now here's one sort of invasion that I think is a bit more probable, it's not really an organized invasion, rather its what would be the logical result of the breakdown of our established reality tunnel. Skinwalker ranch is one of many places around the world where for one reason or another our reality tunnel has weakened. This allows some things from other realities to come through. I personally believe our overall realitiy tunnel is weakening. Imagine what would happen if worldwide, every nook and cranny of the world, it was just as weak as it is on that ranch.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:44:24 PM by defectron »

Offline Kryptid

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
Somewhat related...I did once do some thinking on how I would go about killing all humans if I were a super-advanced alien civilization. I came up with something that wouldn't require any wars or even any damage to the biosphere. It would, of course, require technology far more advanced than ours. There is an emerging field of technology on Earth called "claytronics" which has enormous potential for future applications when mature. The basic idea is to build a large number of microscopic robots (called "claytronic atoms" or just "catoms") and then program them to work together to build any shape required. A claytronic couch could become a claytronic television when needed, for example. It is similar in some ways to the depictions of nanotechnology in science fiction but avoids problems like "how do the molecule-sized machines propel themselves, get energy or know how to read programming?"

Onto the genocide concept. Lets say that the aliens release fine claytonic dust into the atmosphere and water. The catoms are the size of human red blood cells and are programmed to migrate to the brain of any human that inhales them or consumes them. Externally, they might be disguised as tiny dust particles or cellular debris so that they wouldn't raise suspicion if caught on a microscopic slide by accident. They are programmed to remain fairly idle for some set period of time. The aliens could do calculations in advance to see how long it would theoretically take for every human on Earth to be "infected". Once that time period has elapsed, the catoms become active and arrange themselves into artificial blood clots in key regions of the brain. The net effect is that every (or almost every) human being on Earth has a stroke simultaneously. Quick clean kill of billions of people. Humanity would never know anything was wrong until it was too late. The few lucky (or unlucky, depending on your view) ones who managed not to breath or drink any would have no idea what had happened to the rest of the world. There's also no reason the claytronic dust couldn't persist in the environment until even the stragglers were killed (for example, after killing one person they might be released once the body decays. This would allow them to search out new victims).

That would be one way our alien superiors could finish us off if they really wanted us dead. If they have the power of telepathy, shape-shifting, levitation, invisibility, intangibility, mental suggestion, portal creation, etc. then they certainly seemed to be far more advanced that us. Of course, that assumes that these powers are technological in origin and not supernatural or extra-dimensional. So I do suppose it's debatable whether they have the capabilities required to create a claytronic doomsday.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:16:26 AM by Kryptid »