Author Topic: Touring in UT  (Read 2693 times)

Offline lespaul

Touring in UT
« on: December 14, 2009, 03:36:37 AM »
I am putting a together  plans for our summer tour right now. I need to know if there are any live music venues in the in eastern UT for a rock/ electronic/ folk/ experimental/ whatever you want to call it music act to play at. We tour all over and driving through Utah this summer was definitely one of the high points. We actually had 2 days off and went through Zion national park, stayed in Green River and trekked all over Arches national park the next day. I love that state. If anyone could help that would be great. I couldn't find anything really online. I want to make it so we have a couple of days off to observe around the basin area.

Offline TwoCrows

Re: Touring in UT
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 04:28:27 AM »
You might be able to book some gigs in southern Utah.  St. George has a music scene and Mesqite, NV is just over the border so there may be some opportunities there.  Contact me off list maybe I can help.

Offline Kami-Megami

Re: Touring in UT
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
There is one in Cache Valley. Summerfest is usually the second weekend in June. It is right before father's day.  But that might be a bit out of your way.