Author Topic: Evidence of alien life  (Read 9141 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
Evidence of alien life
« on: November 11, 2011, 07:04:54 AM »
I'm beginning to come at odds with Dr. Allen Hynacks emphasis that physical evidence would be the number one percurser to evidence of alien life.  The more I delve into this phenomona the more i'm confinced science will one day find evidence through dream research or via human consciousness research.  The distance problem between planets and space travel is very real, however super advanced technology might circumvent this problem through projecting consciousness via some alternative method.  This is my hypothesis that I believe will come to fruition at some far off point in mankinds future.  I doubt I will be alive to see it.  We are being visited right NOW however I doubt it is in the three dimensional physical space as we currently understand it.

Offline ninjamaster73

• Its your life you decide what you believe.
Re: Evidence of alien life
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 01:46:30 PM »
I'm at odds too...although I must say that I was reading something on the universe how the old thinking was that the universe is infinite. But modern scientist are saying that the universe is actually finite and is somewhat like a soccer ball and gives a mirrored effect making it seem infinite but actually isn't. I'm not sure how this works with other dimensions but in essence they are saying that the universe is composed of many universes like a bubble and there's many bubbles of universes but each have their limits. I'm not sure if I can agree but I really do need to think about it more. But this theory places the interdimensional theory into question....or all of this is beyond our limits of comprehension.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 03:01:08 PM »
i was reading that if you were to take a spaceship and fly in one direction infinately eventually you wouuld arrive at the same exact spot you started.  Thats because I likewise read the universe is in a sphere like shape.  Just as if we could drive our car in one direction on earth, from our perspective it would appear to drive on flat ground when in actuality we would be driving around a massive sphere and likewise arrive at the same point eventually in our trip.  Also sorry if my prior statement was rambling alittle, I was drinking last night while pondering the mysteries of the universe, and felt i had to write it down :P

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »
Oh i should also add an addition field of quantum physics will also help unlock the key to this understanding.  Possibly a unified scientific effort between theoretical quantum physicists, dream researchers, brain researchers, and modern philosophers specializing in human consciousness.  If they could all collaborate and share their date and make a unified effort I believe we as a species would be shocked at the discovery of this almost parasidic-like lifeforce(?) that is all around us yet invisible to mankind.

I still challenge the notion that aliens fly around in metallic 3 dimensional physical crafts.  Although fellow researchers have sworn to me they have witnessed this first hand (Tony & Hero) I feel they may have a more homosapian based origin than "alien".  The true alien ships exist in energy form, ie anomolous lights, plasma ect...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:09:56 PM by skinwalker »

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »
The more I think about this topic the more I realize how little i know and how much more i would like to learn.  Maybe there are 3 dimensional ufos wizzing around us, I honestly dont know, especially if "they" have mastered or exist within higher dimensions than our own.    We are physically limited to our 4 senses... imagine how the true world which exists all around is percieved by those with more than 5 limiting sense?

Offline Walks in beauty

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 07:14:12 AM »
you do relise that anything is possible...How about psychics who chanel aliens....

Offline ninjamaster73

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »
I agree more with your first notion of 'aliens' being in more energy based or plasma type transportation. There is definitely vast limitations to a 3rd dimensional 'material" craft. I think that maybe these are just probes of some sort because of the incredible performance and handling that they are purported to possess doesn't seem to click with a 3rd Dimensional being's bodily limitations. Kinda like the unmanned drones that we've been using in the wars.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 04:20:35 PM »
INTERESTING CONCEPT.  Are you proposing the actual physical ships ARE real BUT they are not manned by physical 3d lifeforms.  They are mearly drones that can somehow handle the vast travel of space and/or potential wormhole travel, however the beings themselves travel via astral, wave, energy, plasma?    It actually does make alot of sense and one I will have to consider more.  The "balls of light" seen leaving ufos are the beings themselves.  Perhaps viewing the ship as the vessel which is controlled by the invisible software which is the "aliens".  The aliens would survive any G force acting on the ships as they again are not phsyical beings, they have either transcended their phsyical form or somehow found a way to download their consciousness into a avatar like form seperate from their phsyical bodies (located potentially light years away).  I tend to believe they no longer have a physical 3 dimensional form, or may have hundreds of thousands of years ago.  Again all speculation and anyone who claims to have all the answers in this field is a liar... as the alien enigma represenst mankind's "unknowable/forbidden knowledge".

Offline ninjamaster73

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
Yeah and I was thinking about what you said about the beings themselves being pure energy...I would rephrase that as "intelligent" energy and being that they are in fact "energy" based that they can basically link themselves to their 3rd dimensional ships as the brain or computer and control the ships similar to the way our "energy" within our carbon based body controls our movements via our brain..

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 02:42:55 AM »
Yeah and I was thinking about what you said about the beings themselves being pure energy...I would rephrase that as "intelligent" energy and being that they are in fact "energy" based that they can basically link themselves to their 3rd dimensional ships as the brain or computer and control the ships similar to the way our "energy" within our carbon based body controls our movements via our brain..

i like i like... definatly a theory with merit.  Good way of presenting it too with the analogy.  Their consciousness is the software communicating and directing the ship which is the 3 dimensinoal vessel or "hardware" subject to our 3d physics temporarily.

Offline abella

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »
I remember seeing a show that said that if Aliens were to be discovered or Alien Life ..(making contact).. it would be through Scientific Research.. I don't think so .. I do believe it is on a more spiritual level.  The fact that most abductees speak about the ability they have of telepathy.. Able to put words in our minds and speak to us in that manner..  I was watching another show last night about Nasa and their research on making contact and I thought 'wow what a waste of time and money' because I do believe the contact and connection made is through the minds energy.  We can send out our mental and physical energy to the end of the universe and back within a millisecond .. our thoughts.. Same way we can think of a deceased loved one and they 'do hear us' just because we cannot hear them doesn't mean they don't hear us.  Same thing as praying to god..  our energy transcends.. So basically it will take someone perhaps a sort of psychic that can hear the message back.. most of us can't.. A medium perhaps that is trained to hear beyond the dead. 

Well these are my thoughts and theories.. I think that there are more than one type of ships out there. I don't think you can ever really explain it as being spiritual or as nuts and bolts because I think it's both and more. I guess it's better to focus on the other aspects of it all..

Also, I believe the goings ons at Skinwalker are highly based on spirituality. I believe the indians placed a lot of angry spirits on that ground as well as they themselves/the ancestors chose to stay instead of move on.  The poltergeist type activity and sightings of various creatures kind of prove that.  I am sure that that area also isn't unlike most areas on earth. I believe a haunted place calls for a recipe of sorts... it has to be just right to contain the energies.. Not sure why aliens would be attracted to an area full of native america spirits but it could be the energy they are after.  Maybe their ships are run by spiritual energy and that area is just like us in our hybrids.. looking for a place to recharge. Also, I did read how the aliens abduct cattle to feed the abductees. I read a story of one guy who was abducted being told by the aliens that this was why.  I think that when they do the mutilating it's to grab certain organs for specific reasons and possible cloaning so they can raise their own..??  Maybe who knows just my thoughts.. What do you think?

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 04:26:17 PM »
mutilations are likely done by our own government researching the spread of a little known madcow disease.
I like to identify the phenomena with the word "spiritual" simply because it is the best English word that I am aware of currently that describes the phenomena .  I however don't believe this is the BEST word, I just know whatever it is, is more accurately described by the term "spiritual" than by the word "alien".  However honestly I feel neither word suffices. 

Offline abella

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 03:13:47 PM »
I've always thought that myself.. The first time I ever heard of Cattle mutilations my first thought was it was the military. Didn't think about madcow however, I thought that they were just testing new laser type equipement from the air. Same thing with crop circles. I assume that is also military and they are testing out some new technology. Really how else are they going to test their stuff. The desert doesn't have much in it to test on so they have to go elsewhere.

I understand exactly what you are saying about the 'spiritual' word. it isn't really the correct word but is just part of the description i'm looking for. When I say spiritual i don't mean god in anyway that some people would relate the word to. I mean Spritual in the sense of beliefs. And then also in the sense of 'all encompassing'. I suppose because the word Spiritual is used and intertwined in the same context as pshycic phenomena it gets mixed up because a lot of what is written relates one with the other. Gets confusing.

Offline Evajah

• Eva
  • Approval Newbie
Evidence of alien life
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 09:13:14 AM »
I honestly DONT know. To those of us who have had encounters or seen craft on regular levels, this is "known." To those who havent,well try to convince someone whos never seen an alien or a strange craft to BEIEVE you... Until you really SEE something that an anomaoly you wont succeed.

There are SOME of us who are destined to see them; the rest are not.