Author Topic: Skinwalker/ Bigfoot I encountered.  (Read 9352 times)

Offline Zoster11

• Approval Newbie
Skinwalker/ Bigfoot I encountered.
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:04:43 PM »
Hi, I have been trying to find somewhere to tell this story and lots if other ones I have that are paranormal. But I thought I would start with my Skinwalker or Bigfoot encounter here in Utah.
 Three friends and I were on a spring break trip in southern Utah. We were in our way from Saint George to Moab on I70 passing through Fish Lake National Forest. We were driving at night, it was a calm clear evening and seemingly not much traffic. My friends car decided to overheat  so we were left sitting on the side of the road for awhile waiting for it to cool down. My friend who was the driver decided to go urinate out a ways from the car. A few moments later be came running toward the car screaming that there was something out there. I was in backseat on the side looking from where he was running from, snd I saw a huge black shape behind the fence. He got in car and began to try and start the car. I watched as this 7-8 foot tall creature covered in hair just walk over or mabye it leaped over fence. It approached the car and sold mabye 15 feet away. We were all screaming at this time for him to get moving. I noticed its eyes were red, and seemed like hot coals floating in this black hairy silhouette.It had either long ears that poked up above the top of its head or it had horns. The car started and we sped off, I kept looking at it as we drove away. It just stood on side of the roAd, I could still see its eyes. This was back in 1992-1993, the driver to this day doesn't like to talk about it and I haven't spoke to the others for years.

Offline Zoster11

• Approval Newbie
Re: Skinwalker/ Bigfoot I encountered.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 08:21:42 PM »
Hi, I have been trying to find somewhere to tell this story and lots if other ones I have that are paranormal. But I thought I would start with my Skinwalker or Bigfoot encounter here in Utah.
 Three friends and I were on a spring break trip in southern Utah. We were in our way from Saint George to Moab on I70 passing through Fish Lake National Forest. We were driving at night, it was a calm clear evening and seemingly not much traffic. My friends car decided to overheat  so we were left sitting on the side of the road for awhile waiting for it to cool down. My friend who was the driver decided to go urinate out a ways from the car. A few moments later be came running toward the car screaming that there was something out there. I was in backseat on the side looking from where he was running from, snd I saw a huge black shape behind the fence. He got in car and began to try and start the car. I watched as this 7-8 foot tall creature covered in hair just walk over or mabye it leaped over fence. It approached the car and sold mabye 15 feet away. We were all screaming at this time for him to get moving. I noticed its eyes were red, and seemed like hot coals floating in this black hairy silhouette.It had either long ears that poked up above the top of its head or it had horns. The car started and we sped off, I kept looking at it as we drove away. It just stood on side of the roAd, I could still see its eyes. This was back in 1992-1993, the driver to this day doesn't like to talk about it and I haven't spoke to the others for years. I have talked to a few native Americans about this experience and I was told that I encountered a skinwalker. One asked me If it touched me or anyone and I said"no", and he said I should be okay then. He was telling me that it was probablly protecting the land and was just scaring us off. But then I've read other cases of Bigfoot with black hair and red eyes. So I'm unsure, but it was one of many weird experiences I've had.
 I also remembered that it moved real fast from left to right as it came toward car, completely impossible for a person to cover that much ground so quick.

Offline Jaden

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 07:40:41 AM »
I live in Moab. How far away was this? Given what you said in your post, I assume just outside of Green River or Crescent Junction. I'd love to get out there and check the area if you can give me some idea of where this happened.

Offline username

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 11:26:13 PM »
I had to do some research but I believe it was along I-70 and the San Rafael Swell. There is a gas station that has a sign that reads " no gas, no food, no bull for 110 miles"along this road. I remember seeing that sign then driving for another 30-45 minutes then the above story unfolded. I'm glad you asked for more detail, I ended up watching some YouTube videos of that road and read some stories about that area and I am sure that's the spot. I really think its strange how the car overheated right near by this creature. I've seen a lot of other paranormal things like ufos and ghosts/spirits too. Some UFO stories are very unusual, I may post some soon if people are interested.

Offline bonnie888

• Approval Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 08:50:59 PM »
Very interesting encounter.  I myself have seen UFO, many strange paranormal activities over the years, I think ones that see, we keep seeing.  I would love to encounter Big Foot!

Offline username

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 04:38:45 PM »
I would love to read more of your stories.  ;)

Offline Evajah

• Eva
  • Approval Newbie
Skinwalker/ Bigfoot I encountered
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 05:43:54 AM »
Wow, thats very interesting. I couldnt help you out though, I dont know much about this kinda stuff.....But wow, what an experience Yeah, I am curious too, what happened to the apple?