Author Topic: goverments use of fake rocks  (Read 2821 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
goverments use of fake rocks
« on: September 04, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »

Offline Pastor Jedi

• Pastor Wil Blog
Re: goverments use of fake rocks
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:57:44 PM »
they used rocks like this in the movie "the Cove"  but they put HD cameras in them.

Offline Hero

• HEROparanormal
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 04:54:17 AM »
Very Cool....

Offline terro

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 05:59:10 AM »
Common practice, growing up in a military family I spent my first 14 years of childhood overseas in the far east.  In the Phillipines the bases were very secure and any unauthorised Phillipino who tried to enter the base was quickly caught.  I always wondered how until one day we were out "boonie stopmping" in the jungle on base when we came across a "bush" that just didnt look right, it was a sensor of some sort, because not too long after the MP's caught up to us to see what we were doing.  And this was in 1975, imagine what they have now.

Out where we go camping near the choclate mountain bombing range they have lots of different sensors some are the fake rock looking things but they weather very poorly and stick out like a sore thumb.  I think they are there to detect tresspassers into the range and test them out in a harsh environment but they are there and rather obvious, to me anyway.

Offline Edgarces

• EdgarcesDO
  • Approval Newbie
goverments use of fake rocks
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 03:09:46 PM »
Hi, Sorry Its not even a good fake.  Look at the bohi at the kissaki and the arsenal marks are terrible  I do not think they will be able to make a perfect fake as there are too many small details right down to the materials used.