Author Topic: Vernal Haunting  (Read 52634 times)

lostindimensions

Re: Vernal Haunting
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 12:45:36 AM »
only thing special about them is they destroy shit! and ruin everything they touch thats why our planet is goin to shit!

Offline lespaul

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:02 AM »
Stupid honkey crackers!

Really dude, you made your point.
You don't believe.
We get it.
Move along.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 03:03:20 AM »
i dont believe this for 1 second thses types of things dont reveal themselves to white people! white people r totally differnt then natives we have special things and white people dont have nothing a skinwalker wolf would want frm them they dont have anything special about them.

I've got Apache heritage so you're wasting your time with this argument.  I don't believe for a moment that you're native american.  Just some sad little boy trying to provoke anger.  We're not interested.

I believe we should all ignore any further posting from lostindimensions unless he has something useful to contribute.

lostindimensions

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 03:10:50 AM »
ha! iam full blooded norhtern ute my federal buro number= 3896 iam full blooded i know my council people soo stick it up ya ass if u dont think iam native! lol!

lostindimensions

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 03:13:59 AM »
and yes i know fort duchense whiterocks area tridell altamont bluebell pleasant groves vernal naples maeser ballard i can go on about the basin!

lostindimensions

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 03:23:03 AM »
well ill tell u this twocrows lets meet sumwere? how about the local grocery store in roosevelt "JUBILEE'S" r "STEWARTS" r the run down hotel "COUNTRY HILLS"? sooo how about it TWOCROWS? lets meet sum place.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »
That is very cool, keep us updated please.  Any size estimates made on the bipedal wolf compared to the tree?

Hi Terro,  The size estimate on the upright wolf was about 7 feet.  There was a mark I was shown on the tree apparently made by the creature.  It was a little old at that point but was definetly not a bear mark.

lostindimensions

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 03:24:47 AM »
r the local pawn shop called " JIFFYS PAWN"? i live here buddy and iam native american full blooded.

lostindimensions

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 03:26:41 AM »
but i dont believe ur native kuz if u were! u wudnt b on here tryin to reveal native american secrets to white people. u traitor! u must be a half breed a dam MUTT lol. half white and half native.

lostindimensions

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2009, 03:28:50 AM »
and dark canyon is were the skinwalker lives he dont live at that dam ranch thats 4 sure!

Offline lespaul

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 05:13:05 AM »
Dark Canyon you say?  ;D

Offline dubbedup

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

"The animal has been seen both on all fours and upright.  The most interesting sighting came from the father:  Between four and five am on a friday, his dog (who is inside the house) is going crazy barking and tearing around the house.  The father goes downstairs, gun in hand because he thought someone was trying to break into the house.  He finds nothing inside, steps out into the back yard and sees what he thought was a wolf at the edge of the property.  The animal rises up on it's hind legs and stands completly upright next to a large tree.  The father says he didn't even think about shooting.  He just stood there.  The dog incidentally retreated into the house.  After a moment the animal went back to all fours and took off.  The father felt very shaken up for a couple of days afterwards."

Wow that give me goose bumps just thinking of it.
So it was obviously not a bear which would be the first thing to spring to mind and of course if it was a bear then no doubt it would loot the trash or leave more associated wild animal type signs.

Has this been happening over what period of time and how many sightings have they had.

It makes you think what is attracting them / it to this families home in the first place.

Is the general feeling of these things hostile in any way?

Something like this would good in this situation http://www.whitetailsupply.com/Digital-Scouting-Camera-S40-1020.html there are cheaper ones out there.

lostindimensions

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »
dark canyon yes they have petroglyphs there dipicted skinwalkers. its a bad place to go they got lil people there who will shoot u with arrows that have bad medicine at the tips that can cause harm!

Offline lespaul

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »
Have you ever been up there around the canyon? Have you or your family ever had any experiences?
By the way, I still want you to snap a pic at the ranch gate, my friend.
So I know you aren't a hoaxer. ;)

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »
Wow that give me goose bumps just thinking of it.
So it was obviously not a bear which would be the first thing to spring to mind and of course if it was a bear then no doubt it would loot the trash or leave more associated wild animal type signs.

Has this been happening over what period of time and how many sightings have they had.

It makes you think what is attracting them / it to this families home in the first place.

Is the general feeling of these things hostile in any way?

Something like this would good in this situation http://www.whitetailsupply.com/Digital-Scouting-Camera-S40-1020.html there are cheaper ones out there.

[/quote]

A bear was the first thing I asked about.  The father used to hunt and had numerous encounters with bears so he was quite confident that what he saw was not a bear but a wolf, or at least a wolf like creature.

Family members have seen it a total of five times, although they believe that they have heard it on a few additional occasions.  Mostly it is around the back half of the property or one side.  No sightings in the front yard.

Even though it has not shown outright agression, the father says he gets an unnerving chill when it is around.

Thanks for the link.  I actually have some trail cams though I'm shopping for some new ones after the first of the year.