Author Topic: Ranch Area Hauntings  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Jarble J

Ranch Area Hauntings
« on: August 10, 2011, 07:53:03 AM »
As for personal experiences, yes we had a few.  The whole place has a very nervous energy about it.  It makes one feel as if something is going to happen at any moment.  I've been in tons of haunted locations and this is like nothing I have felt before.  One of our team up and walked out of the house into the back yard during the investigation.  He looked like he was in a trance and when I touched him he seemed to snap out of it.  He said that he just "felt the need to walk in that direction" but he didn't know why or where he was going.

When I went to the ranch I had the same experience almost trance like. I was told to go to the north east side of the ranch. Very strange

Offline OrangeRock

Ranch Area Hauntings
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »
the North east side eh? you would have gotten busted over there. I once went up to the main gate around 8 in the morning. It was wide open and something was urging me to walk down the road, but I didn't do it. I felt like I missed a major opportunity and didn't feel right until I got back into the valley. Later I talked to Hero about it and we came to the conclusion that it was a trap, and a good thing I didn't go down that road.