Author Topic: Vernal Haunting  (Read 42174 times)

Offline TwoCrows

Vernal Haunting
« on: December 06, 2009, 06:01:26 AM »
My group recently investigated a private residence purported to be haunted in Vernal.  A lot of poltergeist activity has been reported along with voices.  One thing that really stands out at this property is that there has been an unusual wolf sighted in the back yard.  The owner is an experienced outsdoorman and he insists that it is not like any wolf he has encountered before.  Each time the animal appears, activity in the house increases for the following two days.

AmericanPsycho

Re: Vernal Haunting
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 04:34:25 PM »
Were's this located? I know in vernal but be more specific?

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »
Like I stated, this is a private residence.  When we do investigations we agree to keep the names and location private unless the owner agrees to have their information made public.  I'm sure you can all understand that these people are going through enough stress without the addition of independent "researchers" showing up at their front door.

That being said, I will share what I am able to within those paramaters.  We're still going through audio evidence and if something relevant comes up that I can post I will.

AmericanPsycho

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 07:07:40 PM »
Ha you think your sneeky huh i know who the people or now, Had to make a few phone call's easy has that. And they are willing too let me investigate.  :P

Offline dubbedup

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 10:19:28 PM »
This sounds real interesting. Did you guys experience anything whilst you were conducting research?
Also was the animal on all fours or upright?

Offline lespaul

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 12:26:33 AM »
Definitely keep us posted with some of the results. I personally love the paranormal. By the way, someone smells of BS on the page. Bad.

AmericanPsycho

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »
Dont you think it's funny how people think they know other people when they dont even live in utah! And dont even contribute to this website i mean personelly i give respect to skinwalker cause he's been there. You other people or just here for the ride and dont contribute nothing i mean you may have your own theories? but thats just it theories and you never been to the ranch soo stop bashing other people like me WHO DO REAL invistagations and not sit behind the computer and think they know it all. SO please if you never been to the ranch stop acting like you know everything about it. should be happy i even contribute with my stories assholes.  :D

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 03:31:42 AM »
Ha you think your sneeky huh i know who the people or now, Had to make a few phone call's easy has that. And they are willing too let me investigate.  :P

Interesting.

I made some calls today too.  I've spoken to the folks who own the house in question.  They haven't spoken to you or anyone else about their situation.  They don't want to.  They have not agreed to let anyone else investigate their property or enter their house.  They have no intrest in at all in letting anyone else investigae at this point.  In fact they're too scared to speak with most people and have avoided telling most of their neighbors about the events they are experiencing.

I think at this point we're all pretty clear on what you're doing here on the forum.

Offline terro

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »
Is that how you give respect to Ryan, by coming on his forum and acting like a moron?  Go away please.

AmericanPsycho

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 01:56:39 AM »
U people r right! lol iam nobdy i jus thot it wud be funny too piss u faggots off kuz yall r wierdos believing ufo's and all this other bullshit and think bigfoots r real i think itz hillarios kuz u guys dont have any proof that they exist. and HERO"S soundz like a dam scam too make money lmao i think thats wut this all is a skam too try to make money. kuz i live in the basin and i dont see jack shit wen i go to the ranch at night! thats wut the funny part is! and yall eat it up! later weirdos lmao funny stuff!

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 02:10:15 AM »
Instead of wasting your time and ours, perhaps you should be in school obtaining the education which you clearly need.

Offline terro

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 06:01:37 AM »
Geez can dish it but cant take it, that was easy.  ByeBye.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 07:15:09 PM »
This sounds real interesting. Did you guys experience anything whilst you were conducting research?
Also was the animal on all fours or upright?

Sorry, I missed this question the first time around.

The animal has been seen both on all fours and upright.  The most interesting sighting came from the father:  Between four and five am on a friday, his dog (who is inside the house) is going crazy barking and tearing around the house.  The father goes downstairs, gun in hand because he thought someone was trying to break into the house.  He finds nothing inside, steps out into the back yard and sees what he thought was a wolf at the edge of the property.  The animal rises up on it's hind legs and stands completly upright next to a large tree.  The father says he didn't even think about shooting.  He just stood there.  The dog incidentally retreated into the house.  After a moment the animal went back to all fours and took off.  The father felt very shaken up for a couple of days afterwards.

As for personal experiences, yes we had a few.  The whole place has a very nervous energy about it.  It makes one feel as if something is going to happen at any moment.  I've been in tons of haunted locations and this is like nothing I have felt before.  One of our team up and walked out of the house into the back yard during the investigation.  He looked like he was in a trance and when I touched him he seemed to snap out of it.  He said that he just "felt the need to walk in that direction" but he didn't know why or where he was going.

EMF readings were off the scale around both the front and back doors.  There's not any wiring to speak of and nothing in evidence that would cause this kind of reading.  The readings were also extremly high in the back yard around where the animal has been spotted.

Voices were heard in parts of the house by various team members.  We're still going through evps so I don't know if we caught anything yet.

Offline terro

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »
That is very cool, keep us updated please.  Any size estimates made on the bipedal wolf compared to the tree?

lostindimensions

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 12:37:04 AM »
i dont believe this for 1 second thses types of things dont reveal themselves to white people! white people r totally differnt then natives we have special things and white people dont have nothing a skinwalker wolf would want frm them they dont have anything special about them.