Author Topic: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura  (Read 5702 times)

Offline terro

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura
« on: December 04, 2009, 02:45:14 PM »
We ought to do a small E mail campaign to get him to visit the ranch before the show gets cancelled.  I caught most of the first episode although I am a Jesse Ventura fan I think the show was a bit weak.  Did anyone else watch it?

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 03:26:01 PM »
I havnt heard if the show yet when does it play?  It also may lacks any air of authority

Offline dubbedup

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 05:45:43 PM »
I watched it on you-tube just a moment ago. Thought it was ok but agree a bit week.
Based on the show I just seen with Haarp I get the impression the show format is make lots of calls trying to gain access, turn up at the gate and demand to come is because he is ex Navy seal. I don't think it would do anybody any favors for future research projects as I think it would become even more harder for people to find out on what's going on. Especially the unwanted attention it would create would surely  mean tighter security.

It's not as if the show would find the answers a lot of us are looking for with the place.
Now a program with a more stealthier stake out approach and longer term commitment to the place that would allow the program makers to obtain their own evidence over a period time would be very interesting. But that idea is mine so no stealing it :)

Offline terro

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:13:07 PM »
Any show like that never yeilds results.  I would love to see the security reaction when Jesse Ventura knuckleheads up to the gate demanding to be let on the property.  Maybe we will get to see what "americanpsycho" looks like ;)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
i just saw a thread on abovetopsecret.com about his new show.  Thanks for the reference now i'll add that show to my list :)  Not sure honestly what would happen if Jesse showed up.... the problem here is that exposure will likely cause security to be grossly beefed up.  I believe some elements out there are constantly looking for excuses to put more money into security and they just need the right excuse for it.  Its like how freedom ridge used to be open to the public for viewing area 51...until everyone went out there and the media followed causing the entire section of land to be bought up and giving security more roaming powers.

AmericanPsycho

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »
Maybe one day you can be important enough too see my face.

Offline terro

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 11:52:17 PM »
I already am I have more posts than YOU.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 06:09:59 AM »
The UFO hunters made an unannounced appearence outside of I believe Area 51.  They had a camera crew in tow and they didn't get very far nor get much information for their efforts.  I doubt that Jesse would have any better luck trying to barnstorm the ranch.

Offline terro

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 08:22:23 PM »
I would not expect him to gain entry, I am more curious about the reaction he would get.  One guy telling him to leave,  or a strong show of force.  I have a buddy who is retired Navy SEAL and he said it is embarrasing to hear Ventura use that to try to gain access.  Just being special forces does not generally give you access to high security stuff and the fact that the Governors career was only one stint(4 years) as an UDT or underwater Demolition Team member, not the elite SEAL.