Author Topic: Gunshots hear near ranch  (Read 7211 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
Gunshots hear near ranch
« on: November 21, 2009, 06:33:07 AM »
Gun shots were heard either coming from the ranch or the neighboring property to the east.  What was being shot at is yet unknown.

Offline terro

Re: Gunshots hear near ranch
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »
So you must have a source for info near the ranch?  I would be more inclined to think it is just random typical gunfire that is probably fairly common in that area.  Unless it was semi auto or military style weapons.  Interesting  if it is ranch related that would indicate some sort of hostile event where someone felt the need to protect themselves.  Makes you want to keep your distance on your next trip out there.

AmericanPsycho

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:44:05 PM »
TRESSPASSERS.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 07:15:10 PM »
tresspassors shooting the guns or being shot at?  Or Tresspassors comment for those who heard the gunshots? 

Why would tresspassors shoot guns near the ranch?  I highly doubt any local researchers would ever do that, however it wouldnt surprise me to have some local hicks are joyriding and trying to stir up security...

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »
tresspassors shooting the guns or being shot at?  Or Tresspassors comment for those who heard the gunshots? 

Why would tresspassors shoot guns near the ranch?  I highly doubt any local researchers would ever do that, however it wouldnt surprise me to have some local hicks are joyriding and trying to stir up security...

My thoughts too, it would take a complete idiot to go on the ranch armed with all the security there.  I have head of shots being fired over the heads of tresspassors in order to scare them off so that's another possibility.

Offline Guidance.Is.Internal

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 06:12:54 AM »
Heh, methinks this AmericanPsycho guy is trying to scare away researchers.  A lot of good it'll do there lil' donkey!

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »
I just heard from someone that there were gunshots around the ranch again last night.  Very late, between 2 and 3am so not likely to be hunters.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 07:25:59 PM »
some sources say just drunk local utes firing off guns.  I myself have heard gunshots near the ranch.   Others say it's security

Offline terro

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 07:41:15 PM »
In such a rural area gunfire is probably pretty common but at that hour of the night is a bit odd.  Are the properties arount the ranch occupied, active ranches?  Could it be ranchers firing at coyotes or some other predator?  If it is ranch security or other personel firing at something on the ranch that would be huge in the sense that they may not be firing at a random coyote or wolf.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »
I've heard similar things.  I've also know that some of the locals like to screw with out of towners who come looking around the ranch.

lostindimensions

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 06:22:27 PM »
they do have a gun shooting range by skinwalker ranch if u aint knowing ::). We go there all hours of the day too shoot and at nights also. ;D

Offline Kami-Megami

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 10:32:35 PM »
Ain't knowing?  ???

lostindimensions

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 12:26:14 AM »
yup its below the BIA police station on the left and they shoot at the giant hill too the east!  at rocks etc. So i think this is funny "gun shots heard by skinwalker" well duh they have a gun shooting range close to there lol like a mile r so frm there anybody WHO ACTUALLY live/ben there knows what iam talin about.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »
Well that's interesting, so there's an official "gun range" by the ranch? 
First outside range I've ever heard of to be open at night.  Their insurance rates must be outrageous.

FYI for those interested, the gunshots that I refered to were heard coming from the ranch itself.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 03:05:14 AM »
hahahahahah
yeah right.
Thanks for your "valuable insight"

On to more important things.