Author Topic: How long has Bob been here? Cattle ranch in North Dakota  (Read 4340 times)

Offline lespaul

How long has Bob been here? Cattle ranch in North Dakota
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:23:06 PM »
How long has Bob and crew been here? It started around 2005 I believe, with some very similar events to the Skinwalker Ranch.
Sixty miles east of Bismark, ND is a small farm community called Tappen where the activity is/was. Very very interesting!
NORTH DAKOTA: ENCOUNTERS WITH NON-HUMANS
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 11:26:15 PM by lespaul »

Offline Hero

• HEROparanormal
Re: How long has Bob been here? Cattle ranch in North Dakota
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »
Wow. Sounds like roadtrip is in order

Offline lespaul

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 01:40:59 AM »
The activity started in 2005. I don't know the current status of the area.
Just found it...

Offline lespaul

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 01:59:39 AM »
BTW - i found this story looking for another archived story on Coast to Coast AM.

It was a show with Linda Moulton Howe which I have not listened to yet. I immediately went to youtube and found the story.

She has a shady past in ufology, so who knows if it's legit. Interesting though either way.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 04:56:04 PM »
i remember reading about htis case years ago.  I'm not sure what this has to do with Bigelow Lespaul?  Or why this would have any ongoing relevance?  It was an interesting case and the seem to breeze over the part where the kid is attacked from behind by an entity (goes in more detail on other reports online).   I'm looking for ongoing SkinwalkerRanch like hotspots, not one time incidents.  There HAS to be skinwalker like ranches...portals all across the world... trick is finding them

Offline lespaul

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »
Relevance?
The 1200 acre property had activity going on for over a year, just from what the above video mentioned. Not just a one time incident. Now is the activity still going on...I don't know.

Mutilated animals - (cows and sheep) - missing animals - close encounters - alien beings - UFO's - lights flying in formations over their fields - triangular craft. All things NIDS has actively researched through out the past in the U.S. and world.

Bob Bigelow and crew have worked with Linda Moulton Howe (the lady interviewing the family in the vid) before in the past, paying for cow necropsies on cattle mutilation cases in the early 90's.

You don't think that BAASS or anyone to do with Bigelow has at least checked into this case, if not more? Come on. No, it's not the same as Skinwalker Ranch, it does have a few similarities.

No portals and no Ute though. Although indians do live in ND...

There HAS to be skinwalker like ranches...portals all across the world... trick is finding them -
-very true

Offline terro

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 05:48:04 AM »
Good find!  I see some strong similarities to the ranch and I am sure Bigelow did also. 

Offline lespaul

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 06:03:57 PM »
Thanks Terro!

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 06:54:52 PM »
There were some additional sightings in that same area about a year ago but I haven't anything since then.

As for other ranch like locations, there are certainly others.  I've been to a few myself.

Offline lespaul

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 08:50:28 PM »
Thanks for the update on that Two Crows! I was wondering about the status of the place.

Definitely on the other ranch and area locations!