Author Topic: skinwalkerranch.org site being discussed at unexplained-mysteries.com  (Read 6307 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=192339&st=0
and not too kindly i might add, Hero is really getting bashed for having the Bed&Breakfast

Offline lespaul

Re: skinwalkerranch.org site being discussed at unexplained-mysteries.com
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 05:18:19 AM »
It's just our new misinformed member cateyes(who is also a member on unexplained mysteries) saying something that they didn't really know about or understand.

People on that site were talking out of there asses and ran with it. Just look at the things they say. Hero, is legit. 

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 06:10:47 AM »
you know when i first started reading I got pretty angry, and though "how stupid" everyone must be.  But honestly its not that at all, its just misinformed.  I think if people actually took the time to dig into this material they would be blown away by the truth of the matter.  Plus i'll keep saying it, i honestly dont think Hero has many ANY money at his B&B from the website, if anything it may have caused some previous tenants to raise an eyebrow at him.  We both have sacrificed alot financially and expect nothing in return other than spreading what little we know.  Its as if this topic has become absolute Taboo in the eyes of the media and general ufo community. 

you have the truth staring at you daily right there at a small ranch in Utah anyone can visit at any time with the directions and advice given on this site, yet the masses keep huddling under the confort of Rosewell Incident which acts as nothing more than a sedative on their already half awake minds.

Offline KingC

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 04:13:04 AM »
Its obvious these guys sit behind the keyboard and dont do ACTUAL research, then they demand evidence. Lol i live in the basin and there is something weird here both in the sky and ground.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 05:57:21 PM »
Its obvious these guys sit behind the keyboard and dont do ACTUAL research, then they demand evidence. Lol i live in the basin and there is something weird here both in the sky and ground.

99% of america is that way, brain dead and if the general cosensus says its fake, then hell it must be.  absolutely no one invests the time to even investigate if its true or not.  and like you said everyone demands proof.  what proof is there that god exists?  can a pastor give me tangible evidence of god?  of couse not, yet the general consensus says god is real, therefore it is accepted as the truth.  ...   Unlike God which is next to impossible to prove conclusively, anyone can take the time and really research the ranch and perhaps even spend the night near it to arrive at their own conclusion rather than blindly labeling it as a hoax because I cannot produce a spinning ufo for them to examine.

Offline KingC

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 07:58:18 PM »

[youtube]qs62BEba6O0[/youtube]

heres the second video this one is zoomed all the way.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 08:42:11 PM by skinwalker »

Offline Hero

• HEROparanormal
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 03:25:27 AM »
Amazing. For the record, I have made zero money off the skinwalkerranch.org site. The only person who has come and stayed with me is SKINWALKER himself. Secondly, I guess it was a bad idea offering people a place to stay while they were in the area. I did not know my hospitality would be viewed in such a way. I run my bed and breakfast as a means to stay in the Uintah Basin and research full-time. I could easily make more money doing just about anything else, but that wouldn't allow me time to research. I cater almost exclusively to flyfishermen. Regardless, it is obvious I should pull the BnB info off my site. Hardcore researchers like SKINWALKER know what I am about and it isn't money. I got out of corporate america to escape the politics and it seems it has somehow found me again. All this crap just makes me want to throw my smartphone at a wall and go spend the night in some creepy place... Do people not understand I dropped EVERYTHING to come live up here and do this. Heck all my friends, family, and everything else are out in Salt Lake. This wasn't easy for me to do. I don't get to do the things regular people do. Then again, regular people don't get to do the things I do, and in some sort of twisted way I guess that makes up for it. Sorry for my rant. -Be blessed
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 03:34:10 AM by Hero »

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »
I don't get to do the things regular people do. Then again, regular people don't get to do the things I do, and in some sort of twisted way I guess that makes up for it.

I love this quote.   :)

Offline lespaul

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 03:42:16 AM »
Pardon my french but,"FUCK THE HATERS!"

Some of these people will never know or even have a clue...

Offline Artiodactyla

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 04:58:44 AM »
That's because some people are like me and don't elect to believe in what they don't understand. However, unlike the others, I choose to try to learn about what I don't understand. I know beyond reasonable doubt that there is something going on at this ranch. However, if there is wormhole research going on, I have to wonder if they found something? Our space shuttle program has been terminated... this has me really wondering.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »
you should also look at the connection bigelow now has with NASA and Boewing!  He has contracts with both!  the entire NASA field has gone coroporate black ops.  at least thats what bigelow brings to the table.