Author Topic: officer dies in bizarre accdient near skinwalker ranch  (Read 8851 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
officer dies in bizarre accdient near skinwalker ranch
« on: August 18, 2010, 06:08:17 PM »
Officials block access to a road at Bottle Hollow Reservoir on the Ute Tribe's reservation near Fort Duchesne while conducting an investigation into an accident that killed BIA officer Josh Yazzie.

Officer Down Memorial Page, Inc.

June 08, 2010

UINTAH COUNTY, Utah Police Officer Joshua Yazzie was killed in an automobile accident while responding to a call.

Officer Yazzie was driving near the Bottle Hollow Reservoir on the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation, where he was responding to assist an ambulance crew who were treating an intoxicated person who was behaving violently.

As he responded to the call, Officer Yazzie lost control of his patrol car causing the vehicle to roll off a 200 foot embankment. Officer Yazzie was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene.

Officer Yazzie is survived by his wife and two children.

i find it interesting they do NOT explain why or how he suddently lost control when driving near skinwalker....  for a sober driver its unsual for him to for no reason swerve his car off a 200 ft embankment

Offline KingC

Re: officer dies in bizarre accdient near skinwalker ranch
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
This is messed up just let it be! He lost control goin 80 MPH on a sharp turn. Nothing else happend in daylight.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 09:50:39 PM »
This is messed up just let it be! He lost control goin 80 MPH on a sharp turn. Nothing else happend in daylight.

Has it been noted somewhere that he was driving 80mph??

Offline KingC

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:40 PM »
He was hauling ass me and my family seen him responding too that call! DIDNT SEE THE WRECK, so go ahead and make some skinwalker connection u disrespectful people remember karmas a bitch.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 11:55:08 PM »
Obviously you need to calm down "kingc"

skinwalker merely pointed out that it was strange that no reason for the accident was given.  Clearly there are questions as an investigation into the accident is under way.  Unless you were in the car with him or watched the accident happen you can't really know what caused it.

I'm personally not worried about karma in regard to my comments on a forum so I'm not sure who you're addressing.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 12:19:53 AM »
He was hauling ass ... go ahead and make some skinwalker connection u disrespectful people remember karmas a bitch.

what is that supposed to mean?  where was i being disrespectful?  Is it somehow more respectful for youto  basically insinuate that the officer was a shitty dangerous driver for taking sharp turns at 80mph???  

by your own words..  
He was hauling ass .. He lost control goin 80 MPH on a sharp turn..
and my comments above are the obvisous disrespectful conclusion YOU yourself are implying.

or simply that its not stated as to how or what caused the accident and that it remains a mystery.  also the location is suspecious in its relation to the ranch and ufo activity.  at 80mph responding to a call and if something "unexplained" suddently pops up in front of me i too would likely cause an accident.  How is karma related to any of this?  I'm only stating facts and leaving the unknowns open to speculation and non-derogatory ones at that.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:23:05 AM by skinwalker »

Offline KingC

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 12:40:45 AM »
Yea well if ur ever in the area i suggest goin too the place and u decide. It adds up nothing "mysteriosly" poppd up.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »
is it deadmans curve?  many many many people have died there for some reason (almost bordering the skinwalker property to the south east).  and who are you to say there is not a supernatural or spiritual rational behind it all?  Do you believe in God?  if so cannot God call you to heaven or hell at any given moment?  is God not a multidimensional supernatural being?  ....are whatever-the-hell is on the ranch and surrounding region likewise is not likewise multidimensinal and/or supernatural in nature?  I mean zero disrespect, i'm always curious about deaths in that particular region.  Even the suicide rate (not related to this topic) is a statisticaly high anomoly i'm told for this area.

if the spot is that deadmans curve it has an unusually high number of deaths at that location according to the locals.

the article mentions a drop off so i assume the accident site was much closer to bottle hollow to the north by the cliffs.  
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:20:59 AM by skinwalker »

Offline KingC

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 01:41:56 AM »
Yes u are right about deadmans turn and the suicide rates, but no officer yazzie didnt wreck there. U know were the ute indian tribal offices are? He wreckd by there by the dam were u turn too go too the ute indian offices.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 04:31:57 PM »

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »
. U know were the ute indian tribal offices are? He wreckd by there by the dam were u turn too go too the ute indian offices.

yes I know exactly where you are reffering to, that area seems alot more dangerous to me.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 04:39:19 PM by skinwalker »

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »
None of the reports have stated how fast he was going.  The consenses is that he died when he was thrown from the vehicle.  Reports say he was not wearing a seat belt at the time.

It's a sad loss and a real tragedy since he was well liked by the community.

Offline terro

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 05:23:46 AM »
Hey orbs whats up?  How ya been? 

I kinda think that this just might be a non paranormal tragedy.  These things happen and the fact that it was near the ranch is just coincidence.  Truth is that no one knows what happened he could have had a blow out or mechanical failure of some sort or just made a mistake behind the wheel.  Any time a lawman loses his life it's a loss for all of us.  Not everything that happens around the ranch is "ranch related". 

Anyone else think it's Orbs?

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 05:43:50 AM »
LOL

Noticed those similarities did you terro?

Offline lespaul

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 03:16:51 PM »
Orbs!