Author Topic: possible explination for shadow people  (Read 18675 times)

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
possible explination for shadow people
« on: January 12, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »
If a light is shone on a three dimensional object, a two-dimensional shadow is cast. By dimensional analogy, light shone on a two-dimensional object in a two-dimensional world would cast a one-dimensional shadow, and light on a one-dimensional object in a one-dimensional world would cast a zero-dimensional shadow, that is, a point of non-light. Going the other way, one may infer that light shone on a four-dimensional object in a four-dimensional world would cast a three-dimensional shadow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_dimension

these shadow people have been seen at and around the ranch.  This dimensional theory may explain that we are actually seeing the 3 dimensional representational shadows of a 4th dimensional entity.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 07:03:47 PM by skinwalker »

Offline Kami-Megami

Re: possible explination for shadow people
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »
I like that theory!

I remember watching a youtube vid on how folding a higher dimension will allow you to travel in the lower one. Like an ant on a piece of paper, fold the paper and he doesn't have to move as far. Same with a string as a one dimensional moving by folding in a two dimensional.

So not only would a 4 dim. being cast a 3d shadow, but if they folded the 4th dimension for us we could travel through time.  Although maybe only into the future, unless they twisted it somehow.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 08:34:10 PM »
Interesting theory Kami i like where your going with this.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:34:33 PM »
I like that theory!
I remember watching a youtube vid on how folding a higher dimension will allow you to travel in the lower one. Like an ant on a piece of paper, fold the paper and he doesn't have to move as far. Same with a string as a one dimensional moving by folding in a two dimensional.
So not only would a 4 dim. being cast a 3d shadow, but if they folded the 4th dimension for us we could travel through time.  Although maybe only into the future, unless they twisted it somehow.

Interesting.  I also heard this theory recently applied to the idea of space travel.  The idea was to cause a "fold" in space to hyperjump across a vast distance.

Offline Kami-Megami

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
Absolutely! It's been the idea for years.  I think it started with Einstein, but my first time across it was reading 'A Wrinkle in time.'

Offline ninjamaster73

• Its your life you decide what you believe.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 05:27:17 PM »
Great Theories but my question is....if a 2 dimension shadow casted off of a 3 dimension being does not have a mind of its own but only can alter the temperature to be cooler by the shade it creates.....Can then a 3rd dimensional shadow casted by a 4th dimensional being touch or harm us in this 3rd dimensional world?

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 07:14:11 PM »
Great Theories but my question is....if a 2 dimension shadow casted off of a 3 dimension being does not have a mind of its own but only can alter the temperature to be cooler by the shade it creates.....Can then a 3rd dimensional shadow casted by a 4th dimensional being touch or harm us in this 3rd dimensional world?

FASCINATING concept ninjamaster72!  interesting how a 2 dimensional shadow does have a physical effect!  So which begs the question what effect would a 3 dimensional shadow produce?...my guess would be LIGHT/ENERGY

but then again the change in temp is not a result of the shadow itself but moreover a consquence of the shadow? ...shade blocking out the radiating uv rays from the sun?... so what would the next higher level be from this?...wormhole?  honestly the concept is overmy head at the moment.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:16:31 PM by skinwalker »

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 05:59:53 AM »
What's to say that a shadow being is a shadow of anything?  Perhaps the shadow being is itself a form of life and not the "shadow" of some other form.  If they are on a different energetic level then we are or able to live in a different space than the one we occupy the shadow may merely be our perception of them.

I've seen shadow beings before.  My personal opinion is that there are several different types.  Ranging from other dimensional beings to negative people who have passed away but refuse to leave this plane of existence.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »
i'm of the mindset interdimensional and/or demonic

Offline ninjamaster73

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 02:17:46 AM »
Me too but I refer to demonic simply as negative energy and anything angelic as positive energy like the taijitin or Yin/Yang concept. We all have both its just a matter of a healthy balance. But as to TwoCrows comment maybe just maybe there are shadow lifeforms like you say. Maybe in the 2nd Dimension they are a darker shadowy lifeform of ourselves living and breathing and it all goes down the dimensional line from the 1 dimension all the way to infinity. Maybe thats why my Martial Arts GrandMaster Masaaki Hatsumi means when he says that we are all connected from the most insignicant lifeform to the dominant specie to a floating piece of rock trillions of lightyears away in space we are all connect through nature and supernature.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 02:22:34 AM »
my friend who developed this shadow conclusion stated something very similar, and that we are all interconnected but we dont know it till we die or before we are born.He said something like we are all individual roots to the same tree.

Offline ninjamaster73

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 02:26:09 AM »
I would have to agree with your friend...Skinwalker.

Offline terro

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »
My ghost hunting buddy uses the term dimensional line often.  His theory is that shadows and entities are sort of breaching the line from one dimension to another, our and theirs.  Temperature change is when they are moving between the two.  I know it makes sense to him but it's hard to convey it the way he does.

When people see a spirit dressed in period clothing or traveling through a room the same way many times it is because they are in their dimension where and when time stopped for them.  When we see them is when his theoretical dimensional line is blurred or shifted for a moment.

EVP's to him are just being able to hear and be heard by spirits on the fringe of that line sort of like  voices being heard through a wall.  The reason electronic devices can hear and detect them is due to them not being in a dimension where we are so they have no dimensional boundaries much like doors and floors and stuff so they can be opened and closed in the other dimension while we are living in ours.  Same goes for foot steps the spirits walk in their world and we hear it in ours.

Sometimes he gets so deep into it he gets lost in his own theory but it is interesting to listen to him try to explain it.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 05:31:53 PM »
might be a shocker, and i know its going against the grain of the beliefs of some members on here whom i respect,  but i dont believe in "ghosts".  I do believe what people are seeing is a recording of a person in a particular point in time being replayed.  I'm not sure if the mineral composition (in the haunted area) somehow records and replays these images but I have a hard time with the concept of conscious or self existing ghosts.  These prerecorded images have no conscious of their own anymore than a photograph or television screen would have a self identity.  

Demons/angels/aliens/earth spirits/ and interdimensional entities in my opinion for whatever its worth are all interconnected and part of the same phenomona (whatever that may be)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 05:34:49 PM by skinwalker »

Offline terro

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 07:15:05 PM »
I pretty much agree skinwalker, it is hard to put it into words and have it come out right sometimes but you put it pretty well.  I don't buy into the mineral composition thing, may be something there but I don't see it.  I also don't believe that ghosts or entities or what ever are actively participating in peoples lives I think it is like you said an event that is not consciously controlled it is just happening and any perceived interaction is coincidence.