Author Topic: Big goings on in Cache Valley  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Kami-Megami

Big goings on in Cache Valley
« on: March 31, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »
Bear in mind this is third hand, but a curious story.

My Sister in law works as a cosmetologist in Logan. The owner's sister lives up on Cliffside, the high side of town. Monday of this week there was a knocking in the sister's house. It seemed to be trying to get their attention. They checked every inch of the house inside and out. They couldn't find any cause. When they would knock a pattern , it would repeat it. If they knocked out shave and a hair cut, it would reply.  They got the kids out of the house and called the police. The police and fire dept. check the whole house again, including the vents. They couldn't find a thing, but the knocks continued and reacted to the police's. It continued into the night then quit.

The next day(Yesterday) the neighbors who were over the night before came and called them over. The knocking was now in their house! Again it would react and repeat. the father when to work, and as the mother was pulling out to take the kids to school she saw a man standing in her bedroom window. She called the cops and waited. No one entered or left her house. When the cops got there, they searched the house top to bottom, no one there. But the master bedroom was completely ransacked, things over turned, clothing pulled out, a complete mess.

I'm wondering if it's done, or just starting.

Offline TwoCrows

Re: Big goings on in Cache Valley
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 06:58:49 PM »
It sounds like poltergeist activity and this may only be the begining Kami.  Has anyone checked into the history of the house or the land?

I'd suggest that a team go out and check the place out.  I know you're connected to a group so maybe they can help. 

Feel free to pm me if you need further advice/suggestions.

TwoCrows

Offline terro

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »
Wow!  Cant wait to hear more.

Offline Kami-Megami

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 04:04:28 AM »
Thanks Guys!
The My daughter is going to the dentist tomorrow. Guess who the dentist is brother to...

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 04:12:48 AM »
Handle it gently Kami.