Author Topic: "NEW USER"  (Read 12183 times)

AmericanPsycho

Re: "NEW USER"
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 01:11:40 AM »
Oh yea I forgot too tell YOU that you forgot about me in your "who's invovled" section.  ;) But it's ok YOU dont need to know anyway. ;D

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 03:39:30 AM »
yes enforcing the rules around Roosevelt and Fort D the area you patrol.  You've also had your own experiences around the ranch from what i understand.  Care to share?  I'm interested.  message me if you can.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:44:49 AM by skinwalker »

AmericanPsycho

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 05:54:26 PM »
Yes i have expirences but i can't share them sorry  :D ;D

Offline dubbedup

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
So AmericanPsycho
You say that you have experiences but cant share them.

Why not?

Be a man and step up to the mark. If you are who indeed your implying then don't be cannon fodder or a foot-soldier  to those that class them self's mightier than your self .
Im sure you could write something on here in an unofficial capacity. But perhaps you don't have any real experiences you can share with us which is probably the case.

So are you  a charlatan or the real deal?

« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:26:28 PM by dubbedup »

Offline skywatcher006

• Approval Newbie
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »
This guy sounds like a wannabe. Come out of the closet and spill.

Offline terro

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
He knows nothing and I would not believe anything he says anyhow.

Offline lespaul

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »
  This is my first comment and it might stir things up a little. I have been watching the sight for some time though. The moderator or moderator's of this sight know who he is and I don't think he's full of shit.  Maybe though. It's funny there were comments made by Skinwalker and American Psycho, on the forum, saying The moderator and American Psycho went back and fourth about this over a few different posts. Funny. I can't seem to find those posts. Also, in the whose involved section under the ex military police security force team, on the home page, . They have been mysteriously recently removed. Sorry if that was confusing. I think that American Psycho -aka possible ranch security- asked the moderator to pull those things off the site. Out of respect he did. Possibly for info trading but, probably out of respect for his wife. I also like in the Whose involved sect. the security officer's ring is blurred so you can't see what branch of the military he was in.
   Maybe American Psycho is a police officer in the area or maybe he really does work on the ranch doing security. Maybe i just couldn't find those old posts. If they are there, i am sorry for talking nonsense. Maybe American Psycho is just a liar. The evidence seems to say otherwse. It's just funny that those things would be removed from the site and forum.

As for you American Psycho, if you are who you are acting like you are, spill some beans man!!! Start another profile to tell of incidents on or around the ranch if you have to. Just don't stick your tongue out at people for speculating. That's all we can do.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:43:45 PM by skinwalker »

Offline terro

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 03:21:10 PM »
This is the biggest problem with the internet.  Anyone can claim anything, even if he comes back and says he is Bigelow himself would you believe him?   I wonder a bit about the picture of the gaurd, it looks an awful lot like Iraq in the backround to me but I dont really have any info on the guy or where the picture was taken.  I have no doubt that there are hard ass former military there, I just think the pic may be of a random guy.  If a security contractor were hired by NIDS and is former military I highly doubt they would breach their contract by posting on the internet, I think that would be a huge no no.  Who ever this Americanpsycho guy is the way he introduced himself on here killed any credibility so I would not buy ANYTHING he says from this point on, he wants to stir the pot.  I have read some of Skinwalkers reports on other forums before he started this site so he is known, so it really could be anybody trying to mess with him a bit.  My wifes friend and her husband are from that area of Utah and tell me all kinds of stories, but now I am thinking that they are messing with me a bit because I seem kinda gullable when it comes to this stuff and I would bet that that is all americanpsycho is doing just playing with us and Ryan.

Offline lespaul

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 04:22:38 PM »
Maybe. That doesn't really explain why those posts were taken off the forum between Skinwalker and American Psycho recently. Or why under the whose involved section of the site, under the security officer pic, the comments were taken down within the past 2 weeks. Those 2 things are kinda strange you have to admit. I also understand he could totally be full of shit and just using the forum to be a dick. Weird though.
  The security officer pic is from Las Vegas I believe.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:45:11 PM by skinwalker »

Offline terro

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 05:00:41 PM »
I didnt recall ever seeing the posts about the wife and stuff, but now that I think about it it starts to sound familliar just cant remember where or when I saw it.  I wont say anything more about the gaurds picture other than I am not an expert but the date palm in the backround looks like one native to the middle east not so much Nevada, I could be wrong, and I have no info on him or who took the pic.  I think skinwalker would be up front if he was being pressured to remove posts, the whole reason he started this web page and makes trips out there is to get to the bottom of it.  Unless he has a deal with someone to get some new info, but from what I have read the security personel on the ranch have no friends, the attack dogs are the nicest ones.  I guess we will just have to let it play out.

Offline lespaul

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »
Those posts were there. The stuff about the security officer was there. I'm thinking since the moderator hasn't enlightened us, or said anything, it just might be true. Mr. Psycho hasn't posted anything recently. Whatever. Either way let's see how it plays out and I appreciate the guy who runs this site for having this forum to talk about the ranch. We can only cackle about the whole thing and speculate.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:45:53 PM by skinwalker »

Offline dubbedup

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
From what I understand Americanphsyco was just some random being a dick.
I think Skinwalker would also state he has been requested to remove posts but I think in this instance it's a case of a general tidy up to keep things relevant.
Which personally i'm glad about as I would hate to find lots of fictitious non relevant crap or dick wits with no life imposing as whatever.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »
the picture was taken in Vegas I believe. (Bigelow's base of operations)

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 03:35:32 AM »
Whatever his deal was, he wasn't building any credibility with the tone of his posts.  If it's just someone screwing around then it's just as well if he's gone.