Author Topic: BYE YA'LL  (Read 6553 times)

Offline OrbsAllOver

BYE YA'LL
« on: February 20, 2010, 09:04:47 PM »
well iam off just letting yall know! hope u guys find wutever it is u lookin 4 in the ranch. just letting ya'll know soo yall wont be hearing posts anymore PEACE.

Offline Nas

Re: BYE YA'LL
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 01:30:27 AM »
Why? You've been good this time around.  :P

Offline Kami-Megami

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 05:11:22 AM »
I like you Orbs! Don't go!

Different opinions are helpful on a board. You are great to have around.

Offline SLGHS

• The Salt Lake Ghost Hunters Society
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 06:36:40 AM »
Hey Orbs, I know I am pretty new but you really do have a great and different perspective.  Hate to see ya go.  I was hoping to maybe meet ya out near the gate one of these weekends.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »
Don't worry guys, Orbs can't keep himself away, he'll  be back maybe under another new identity.

Offline OrbsAllOver

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 03:15:39 AM »
the whole reason why i left is cause my grandpa dont want me talking about that WOLF he said he knows when ur talking about HIM, and i got this from 2 people the other frm my father-in-law and they dont even know eachother! and they are both spiritual into native american stuff, they both said dont talk about HIM cause he knows when u talk about him. soooo iam a little tripd out by that, thats the reason iam gone ill stay a lil bit too see wut yall think but after this iam done!

Offline OrbsAllOver

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 03:19:26 AM »
i just dont want anything bad happening too me.

Offline Kami-Megami

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 03:37:47 AM »
Well, That's an understandable reason, Orbs.
My first reaction is to say stay away from the wolf threads, but stay!
Ultimately you have to do what you feel is right. :-[ We'll miss you if you go, though.

Offline SLGHS

• The Salt Lake Ghost Hunters Society
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 05:34:29 AM »
Along with Kami, I totally respect what you are doing Orbs.  Not to add a cliche, but there are those tiems that it is best to avoid the very presence of "evil".  Hope to hear more from your visits out there...in due time.  :)

Offline OrbsAllOver

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 06:23:25 PM »
kool well iam done! nice chatting with yall! and NO iam not gonna log in as another name lol, once my elders told me whats up with that place i dont wanna involve myself with this kinda stuff, nothing but bad comes with this kinda stuff frm the sounds of it later peoples and be safe  ;)

Offline terro

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 06:57:32 PM »
Wow I hope that bad stuff does not work on white people!  All the time he has been here bugging the hell out of us and everyone wanted to get rid of him then he turns out to be a pretty cool dude and leaves on his own.  Now thats paranormal.

See ya Orbs, I really enjoyed going back and forth with ya, and I actually learned some things about NA that I didnt know.  Thanks and good luck to you.

Offline TwoCrows

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »
kool well iam done! nice chatting with yall! and NO iam not gonna log in as another name lol, once my elders told me whats up with that place i dont wanna involve myself with this kinda stuff, nothing but bad comes with this kinda stuff frm the sounds of it later peoples and be safe  ;)

Total respect for your reasons for leaving Orbs.  Be safe out there and if you're able to come back just let us know.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 01:50:01 AM »
once my elders told me whats up with that place i dont wanna involve myself with this kinda stuff, nothing but bad comes with this kinda stuff frm the sounds of it

physical bad? spiritual bad?  death?  injury? possession?

nothing bad has ever happened to me.  Ryan Burns once had a close encounter that caused him to puke for 3 days, and he was throwing up strange lookin vomit.  He attributed it to something on the ranch.  In general i've never heard of either harm coming to any researchers or witnesses.  Actually the opposite, enlightenment.  Maybe it effects the Utes different for different reasons?

According to Jr. Hicks it is a Navajo curse against the Utes.

Offline OrbsAllOver

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 02:55:43 AM »
all of the above skinwalker! frm what i understand. i aint trying too scare anybody! dont u remember what happend too that WHITE female researcher? that navajo man couldev killd them if he wanted. But they probley had nothing he wanted spiritual based and wutever other reasons too give them more power.