Author Topic: Portal's are abound  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Cybereye

Portal's are abound
« on: December 21, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »
 Hello all. I am one who was followed the subject the UFO's for a few decades now since i was in my early teen's. My current quest's for knowledge have brought me here. I have been following some CIA/DOD career's, and one of them, Ron Pandolfi seem's to be teasing Portal's and Portal Actuator's for about a year now. It seem's a factual Documentary is currently being made (and the Director "Kevin" is in Washington this Week briefing some members of Congress on it) that will reveal that Portal's are a reality. It is also part of the current disclosure effort that we are witnessing. Certain places on the Planet have the right Magnetic frequency's that these Doorway's can be opened. Mt. Shasta has one, there is one in Peru, and one in Mexico, and one in a Desert somewhere that the Pandolfi's mention. And what i see as the best known one, Skinwalker Ranch. Now it seem's to me, these Portal's are all about ones "Consciousness" when they enter a Portal (also known as Xendra's) and that you see yourself as some sort of Animal or Creature. The Pandolfi Family all say when they enter a Portal, they manifest as an Animal on the other side. Now if you take these account's of Portal's, and look at the history of Skinwalker and the report's of strange Creatures. My theory is that what if what has been happening at Skinwalker all these Year's, are other lifeform's, not so different as us, are just going thru there end of the Portal, and ending up at Skinwalker manifesting as one of the Creatures from the Planet that they come from. Consciousness plays a MAJOR part of it all, once you get your's "in-tune" with the Universe, it can open many Door's. Both literal and figuratively.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
Re: Portal's are abound
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 01:01:24 AM »
is this all theory or where are you drawing your information regarding the portals from? 

Offline Cybereye

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 07:36:40 PM »
 The Portal info is coming from me following Ron Pandolfi on the "Open Minds Forum's" as many CIA/DOD people, and member's of Tom Delonge's Team post on those Forum's. Look at the youtube Channel Presidential UFO, Grant Cameron's site. He talk's about Portal's in a few Vid's. But if Ron Pandolfi is talking about Portal's in a Video, that alone means something. He has briefed Trump, and the last few President's. Ron Pandolfi runs the CIA's "weird desk" as revealed by Wikileak's, and he is legit CIA from News Articles a few Year's back about some info (non UFO releated) leaking to China. From what they are saying, they even have Portal Actuators now. But look into Grant Cameron's work, it will lead you to the Portal's and the Pandolfi's as it did i. My question here about Skinwalker is this, has thing's seem to have slowed down alot lately? If you also notice with Bob Bigelow, since the Ranch, and his newly revealed joint UFO Venture with Harry Reid. He pretty much has stopped spending Money on anything UFO releated, after spending Million's on it. Those that personally know him (George Knapp) say that he has answered all the question's he had. He toid what those answer's are on 60minutes over the Summer.

And one last question. What is the Airspace situation at the Ranch? I am wondering why i don't see any Drone Video's. Seem's a prime place for an extended local stay, with a night-flying, infra-red Drone.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 02:26:56 AM »
i REALLY like this odd theory, and the reason why i like it is because it helps explain to me my own bizarre personal encounter with whatever haunts the Ranch.  I saw a ball of light land, flash, a incredibly black shadow or swirling mist appeared, and from it came a WOLF.  This entire encounter made little sense to me, perhaps what you have outlined is a plausible explanation?

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 02:29:56 AM »

And one last question. What is the Airspace situation at the Ranch? I am wondering why i don't see any Drone Video's. Seem's a prime place for an extended local stay, with a night-flying, infra-red Drone.

that really is a good question, there has to be plenty of enthusiasts in the Salt Lake area who would drive up on a weekend and do a drone video..  Maybe they are afraid of losing their drone?  I know the new owner has his security team fly drones all over the ranch...  the air space is NOT restricted above the ranch.

John

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 02:11:19 AM »
Hello to all, I am new to this board and would like to make an introduction of myself. I have found this site following my interest in Ufology and Paranormal related phenomenon based on my own actual experienced encounters. I may have also been more prompted to find out more information in light of recent Government official disclosures involving the DOD, Reid, Elizondo, Bigelow, ect. Upon researching this further I have found out about the Skinwalker ranch where it all began with Bigelow apparently now puts 2 and 2 together years later of what all this amounts to. I knew there was more to this and my insatiable curiosity seems to have brought me here. 

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 02:50:07 AM »
welcome to the forum!  great to have you here, there is alot of information to pour over.

??????

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 10:53:34 PM »
Hi I'm from uk been into the paranormal all my life and have seen a lot of strange things ghosts poltergeist activity and  ufos the I'm not a member of any group and have never posted on any forums before . I had never heard of skinwalker ranch before but had heard of skinwalkers anyway the reason why I have posted is because the other night I watched the mufon Knapp video about the ranch the went to sleep . I had a really bad nightmare about demons in stood in my bedroom and woke up .feeling really uneasy I managed to get back to sleep and didn't think nothing of it got up next morning and went to work .when I got home from work my wife asked me if I had a nightmare last night so I said yes why ? She asked me what about so explained what I had seen in my dream and asked her why again ? She said I really scared her I was acting like a monster or beast growling and groaning like an animal .

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 01:10:24 AM »
i might of had a similar dream before i actually came to the ranch.  Tell me more about what you saw.... mine was VERY VIVID, nothing like a normal dream. 

Offline Cybereye

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 07:58:47 PM »
Hey, i'm back. I was banned for a while there, would not let me log-in. And i agree, the thing's the Pandolfi's say are really "out there", along with what Dan Smith, Pandolfi's buddy says. But they have been saying the same stuff for over a year now about Portal's, or the "Vectors" as they sometimes call them. I would not think anything of it if it was coming from anyone else, but Pandolfi runs the "Weird Desk" at the CIA. And if you Google him, you find articles confirming he is indeed CIA. I'm just working on who the new Skinwalker Owner is now, thank's to Eric Davis on C2C the other night, the owner used to be in the local Press a lot, in the "Desert Rat" as he called it. And with the Trademark's filed, whoever did buy it will eventually try to "cash-in" on the Property with Group Outing's, Tour's, Storytelling Event's, etc.