Author Topic: what is skinwalker ranch?  (Read 19073 times)

Offline Peteyweestro

Re: what is skinwalker ranch?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 02:20:04 AM »
This place sounds so awesome, i read the book and would love to go out there some time and observe all this stuff happening. It sort of relates a bit to the whole 4 corners area, there are many many bigfoot sightings and strange creature sightings ( skinwalkers), as well as dog man and ufo stuff throughout the 4 corners area
When we stop chasing the things in life that are bad for us, then the good things will have a chance to catch up

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 05:09:45 AM »
it is actually very similiar to the 4 corners area.  whatever haunts the land in the uintah basin i assume also lurks within the 4 corners region.
Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s

Offline Kryptid

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 07:16:03 AM »
Four Corners? Is that in reference to the area where Colorado, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico meet up?
Born-again Christian.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 03:37:02 PM »
Four Corners? Is that in reference to the area where Colorado, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico meet up?

yes
Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s

Offline 665neighbourofthebeast

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 06:16:14 PM »
On the issue of the cattle mutilations, are there any references in the literature to similarities with the vivisection of cattle by the ancient Egyptians?

I did a google search on sacrifice cattle ancient egypt & was surprised at the similarities with contemporary phenomena.

Offline max

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »
I think these red- orange- orb  things are organic...coming or living in bodies of water or deep in the earth...they appear when human suffering is high...think foo fighters...they have always co-habitated this planet as in history there have been many similar accounts of these same sightings

Offline aerialphenomena

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »
I would be careful to claim extraterrestrial activity. The appropriate term would be "unidentified" flying objects or "unidentified" aerial phenomena. A serious investigator does not cross that line without proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Our team is heading out there in a few weeks and yes, we have tentative permission to visit the ranch.

Antonio Paris
Aerial Phenomena
www.aerial-phenomenon.org

Offline Idntbelieveinthis

• Approval Newbie
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 12:02:06 AM »
Hey dumbass. In "Fascinating Stories Regarding Skinwalker Ranch collected from the internet.". The fourth paragraph,2nd to last line."Tom and his sun tried to track the wolf, but they lost it in the trees.", its son not SUN. Dumbass, if u were atleast slightly educated you would double check your beliefs.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 12:07:59 AM »
Hey dumbass. In "Fascinating Stories Regarding Skinwalker Ranch collected from the internet.". The fourth paragraph,2nd to last line."Tom and his sun tried to track the wolf, but they lost it in the trees.", its son not SUN. Dumbass, if u were atleast slightly educated you would double check your beliefs.
these stories are sent to me and unmodified.  I post them as I receive them.

Offline SB

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 05:39:08 PM »
Thanks for the new book Ryan.
I bought yesterday and finished yesterday.
That story about the Airport in New Mexico was CRAZY!
That place had more stuff going on than 10 SKR's.
Do you think you may visit that site someday?
Great Book.
SB

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 07:32:33 PM »
I plan to visit that area possibly within the next month!  very crazy.  I'm glad to hear you like the book!!  Do you mine writing a review on amazon?  I desperately need reviews so others know its a book worth buying.  Any other parts you liked? (without giving it all away?)

Offline TheWAY

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 03:10:13 AM »
hello, i am new to this site. I first came across this watching videos on you tube

however, I've noticed there seems to be a lack of actual video and photographic evidence.Most of the videos i've seen are radio interviews.

so what i would like to know is does this forum have a lot more video and photographs to look at/ Or if not, is there another website that does have a lot more stuff to look at?

By lots, I mean dozens to hundreds of hours and hundreds of photographs.

Thank you.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 04:50:00 PM »
yes, click the "videos" icon on the main page of the website.